The USPTO allows for two types of principal register applications (1) TEAS [$325 Government Filing Fee] and (2) TEAS Plus [$275 Government Filing Fee]. A TEAS Plus application requires applicants to select goods/services from the ID Manual.
A federal trademark application requires the following information for consideration on the principal register:
- Owner of the Mark (“Applicant”)
- Name and Address for Correspondence
- Depiction of the Mark (“Drawing”)
- Goods/Services the Mark is used for
- Basis for Filing (Actual Use vs. Intent to Use)
- Specimen (for use-based applications only)
- Application Filing Fee
For more information, please contact a trademark attorney today to setup a free 30-minute consultation.