Neil Richman, Esq.
Corporate Formation & Structure
Corporate Funding & Financing
Mergers & Acquisitions / Due Diligence
Neil acts as General Counsel to numerous small and mid-sized companies handling corporate and transactional matters. Neil has recently acted as lead attorney and negotiator on the following matters:
• Assisted client in obtaining numerous Master Service Agreements with large companies.
• Aided government contractor in review and response to Requests for Proposals and resulting contracts.
• Assisted client with bringing in new members to a company and expanding the company’s scope.
• Helped a client domesticate to a new jurisdiction.
• Assisted a client in obtaining a new franchise and negotiating a lease on the commercial property.
• Engaged in acquisition of several businesses for clients.
• Negotiated a long term lease on a property with a large commercial landlord on behalf of tenant.
As an entrepreneur himself, Neil brings not only his legal acumen, but also his business knowledge to assist companies in every phase of their business, from formation to exit and from small to big.